Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Online Form 2019
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Announced Online Application form for the recruitment of Reporter (Prativedak) Online application form 2019. The candidates who are interested in the following recruitment of Reporter – Prativedak Online Form 2019 can read complete details of eligibility criteria, and all other details.
Post name – Bihar Vidhan Sabha Reporter Online Form 2019
Important Dates for the Recruitment process:
- Application Begin Date – 01/07/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19/07/2019 till 05:00 PM Only
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee – 19/07/2019
- Exam Date – Notify Soon
- Admit Card Available Date – Notify Soon
Check This Online Application Forms also:
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Application Form 2019
- EPFO SSA Online Application Form 2019
- RPSC Public Relation Officer Online Application Form 2019
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 600/-
- SC /ST / PH – Rs. 150/-
- All Category Female – Rs. 150/-
Mode of Payment:
- Pay Exam Fee through online mode via Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking / E-Challan Payment Mode Only.
Number of Vacancies:
- 23 Post
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from the any recognized university of India.
- Hindi Stenographer Speed minimum of 140 words per minute.
- Typing Speed Hindi and English minimum of 35 words per minute.
- For more details please check the official notification given below.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019:
- Male Candidates – 21 to 37 Years.
- Female Candidates – 21 to 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per rule, for more details, read complete official notification.
The link will activate on 01/07/2019
Download Official Notification
Read This Also:
- Physics Important Question for RRB NTPC – Click Here
- Chemistry Important Question for RRB NTPC – Click Here
- Biology Important Question for RRB NTPC – Click Here