Coal Indian Management Trainee MT Recruitment 2020
Coal Indian Management Trainee Recruitment 2020: 1326 vacancies for management trainee (MT) Posts, Apply from the official website of Coal India @coalindia.in
Coal India Limited CIL invites applications from young, energetic, and dynamic persons for recruitment through online application mode only for the post of Management Trainee (MT) in different disciplines as per details are given below. Read the complete details about the Coal Indian Management Trainee MT Recruitment 2020.
Coal Indian Management Trainee Recruitment announced on the official website of Coal India. Coal India Limited (CIL), a MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India has published the recruitment notification for the post Management Trainee (MT) Posts. A total of 1326 posts are notified for the various trades such as Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Coal Preparation, Systems, Materials Management, Finance & Accounts, Personnel & HR, Marketing & Sales, and Community Development.
Important Dates of CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
CIL Management Trainee MT online applications will start from 21st December and will continue till 19 January 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Coal India Management Trainee MT Recruitment 2020 through online application mode only. Before applying online the candidates should read complete eligibility criteria.
Exam Date of Coal India Trainee Management Trainee Recruitment
As per the official notification of Coal India Trainee Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 the tentative dates of Computer Based Online Test are Thursday, 27th February 2020 & Friday, 28th February 2020.
Other latest Recruitment Exams Details
Important NOTE of CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2020:
- Detailed instructions available on the CIL website www.coalindia.in may please be referred at the time of applying online application.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. CIL will not be held responsible if the candidates are unable to submit their application due to the last-minute rush.
- Candidates should read the instructions in the advertisement carefully before making any entry of selecting options for filling online applications.
Most Important Books for RRB Railways:
- Kiran GK & GS Book Pdf for RRB Railways – Click Here to Download
- Kiran RRB Railways Mathematics Book PDF – Click Here to Download
- Ghatna Chakra GS for RRB Railway Book PDF – Click Here to Download
- Ghatna Chakra Mathematics Book for RRB Railways PDF – Click Here to Download