DRDO Trainee Various Posts Online Form 2019
Defence Research and Development Organization DRDO and Recruitment & Assistant Center RAC are announced online application form for the recruitment of the Post Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee and ITI Trainee in 2019. The candidates who are interested in the following recruitment of DRDO Trainee Various Posts Online Form 2019 can read complete details of eligibility criteria and all other details.
Post name – Various Posts Trainee Recruitment 2019
Important Dates for the Recruitment process:
- Application Begin Date – 26/08/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07/09/2019
- Last Date to Complete Online Form – 07/09/2019
- Exam date – Notify Soon
- Admit Card Available date – Notify Soon
Some more latest Vacancy Online Form:
- Naval Dockyard Apprentice Online Form 2019 – Click Here
- UP Police SI Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 – Click Here
- Bihar Police SI Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2019 – Click Here
- Coast Gaurd Navik GD Online Application Form 2019 – Click Here
- LIC HFL Various Posts Online Application Form 2019 – Click Here
- SSC Various Posts Selection Online Application Form 2019 – Click Here
- General / OBC – Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST / EWS – Rs. 0/-
- PH (Divyang) – Rs. 0/-
Mode of Payment:
- No application fee for all the category candidates only fills the online application form from the official website.
Number of Vacancies:
- 230 Vacancies
Name of Post
|Number of Post|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||
Technical Apprentice Diploma Trainee
|Trade Apprentice ITI Post||
For more vacancy details read complete official notification, the link is given below.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Bachelor Degree in Engineering BE / B.Tech in Related Stream from the any recognized University of India.
- Technical apprentice Diploma Trainee – Diploma in Engineering in Related Stream from the any recognized Diploma Institute of India.
- Trade Apprentice ITI Post – Class 10th High School with ITI Certificate in Related Stream from the any recognized Institute of India.
Age Limit as on 07/09/2019:
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years (General Category Candidates)
- Maximum Age – 30 Years (OBC Category Candidates)
- Maximum Age – 32 Years (SC / ST Category Candidates)
- Maximum Age – 37 Years (PH Handicap Category Candidates)
|Login for Already Registered|
|ADE | GTRE|
Most important books for competitive exams:
- Rukimini Prakashan Railway NTPC CBT 1 Practice Book – Click Here to Download
- Kiran GK & GS Book Pdf for RRB Railways – Click Here to Download
- Kiran RRB Railways Mathematics Book PDF – Click Here to Download
- Speedy GS for RRB Railway Book PDF – Click Here to Download
- Ghatna Chakra GS for RRB Railway Book PDF – Click Here to Download
- Ghatna Chakra Mathematics Book for RRB Railways PDF – Click Here to Download