New Education Policy 2020 All important Points
Indian Government is set to adopt a new education policy, by changing both school and higher education sectors, with the Union Cabinet on Wednesday 29th July 2020 giving approval to the new education policy. In this article, we are providing New Education Policy 2020 all important Points.
Important Changes of New Education Policy 2020
- After 34 Years the cabinet has approved new education policy
- MHRD has changed to Educational Ministry
- 10+2 format will completely change
- 10+2 format will be changed to 5+3+3+4
According to the New Education Policy 2020 the 10+2 Structure
The 10+2 structure of school educational plans are to be supplanted by a 5+3+3+4 curricular structure comparing to ages 3-8, 8-11, 11-14, and 14-18 years separately. This will bring the heretofore revealed age gathering of 3-6 years under the school educational program, which has been perceived all inclusive as the urgent stage for the advancement of the intellectual capacities of a kid. The new framework will have 12 years of tutoring with three years of anganwadi/pre-tutoring.
Important Points of New Education Policy
- By 2040, all higher education institutions will have to create a multi-subject institution with more than 3000 students.
- By 2030, there will be at least one major multi-subject high establishment in or near every district.
- The syllabus of institutions will be such that emphasis should be laid on the development of public institutions.
- Institutions will have the option to run open distance learning and online programs.
- All the deemed universities created for higher education and the related university will be known only as universities now.
- Aim to develop the human, intellectual, social, physical, emotional, and moral capabilities in an integrated manner.
The new education policy 2020 will include music, philosophy, art, dance, theater, education courses of higher institutions. The bachelor’s degree will be of 3 or 4 years duration. Academy Bank of Credit will be formed, digital record of students’ performance will be collected. By 2050, at least 50 percent of the learners will have to be involved in vocational education through the school and higher education system. A new national research institute will be formed for quality qualification research, it will be related to all the universities of the country.
Other Important Updates
- RRB NTPC Exam Date 2020 Released Date Announced Soon
- RRB NTPC Exam 2020 Admit Card Released Date Announced
- RRB NTPC Exam Date 2020 Released Officially
- RRB NTPC 2020 Admit Card Release Date Update