RRB Group D Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB announced various vacancies this year in the different category. The aspirants who wanted to start a carrier in Railway, so this is a great time to grab the opportunity. In this article, we are going to discuss the RRB Group D category. The aspirants who are preparing for the Group D exam, they must know about the RRB Group D syllabus.
All the aspirants who are willing to join the railway, they all must go through about exam pattern and syllabus. In this post we are going to discuss the detailed syllabus and exam pattern, So the aspirants get complete knowledge about the RRB Group D exam pattern and they can easily crack the exam and get the job.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern:
There are 3 stages of Group D exam.
- Computer-based exam (CBT)
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Document verification.
In the 1st stage of exam of RRB Group D, a computer-based exam will conduct. In this exam there are 4 subjects will be covered.
- Mathematics: There will be 25 questions from this section.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: There will be 30 questions from this section.
- General Science: There will be 25 questions from this section.
- General Awareness & Current Affairs: There will be 20 questions from this section.
Note: The exam duration will be 90 minutes and 120 minutes for PWD candidates.
Now we are going to discuss subjects and chapters will cover in the exam.
RRB Group D Syllabus:
Previous year RRB Group D Exam Analysis: Mathematics Syllabus
- Number system
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
Previous years RRB Group D Exam Analysis: General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Alphabetical & Number Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation & Sufficiency
- Conclusions & Decision making
- Similarities & Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments & Assumptions
Previous year RRB Group D Exam Analysis: General Science Syllabus
Note: In general General Science the syllabus covered till class 10th standard.
Previous year RRB Group D Exam Analysis: General Awareness Syllabus
- Books and Authors names
- Countries and Capitals
- Countries and Currencies
- Awards and Recognitions
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Railways
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Indian Economy
- Union Budget
- Politics and any other subjects of importance
In the second stage of the exam, there will be a Physical efficiency test will conduct.
In this exam, the aspirant needs to perform a physical exam. This exam is for both male and female candidates.
- Male candidate should be able to carry 35 kg of weight for 100 meters in 2 minutes of time duration without putting it down, and the candidates should be able to run a distance of 1000 meters or 1 km in 4 minutes and 15 sec.
- Female candidates should be able to carry 20 kg of weight for 100 meters in 2 minutes of time duration without putting it down, and the candidates should be able to run a distance of 1000 meters or 1 km in 5 minutes and 15 sec.
Note: For both the physical exam there will be only one chance will be given. PWD candidates will not appear for PET exam. PWD candidates need to clear the medical exam prescribed for PWD candidates.
In the third stage of the exam, there will be documents verification process conduct. All the selected candidates from stage 1 & 2 need to provide all the original documents required for the post.
This is all about the RRB Group D, If you are following the process of the exam and prepare yourself according to the syllabus so easily you can crack the exam.
All the best guys. Thank you for reading.