RRB NTPC Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB announced various vacancies in different categories. In this article, we are going to discuss the famous Non-technical popular category – NTPC. This category is one of the most respected and well-known categories in Railway department. The candidates who are planning to appear for this category, they must know about the RRB NTPC syllabus and exam pattern.
This is the golden opportunity for all the aspirants to make a carrier in Indian Railway. This year RRB NTPC announced more than 35000 posts. The aspirants who are preparing for RRN NTPC must follow the exam pattern and RRB NTPC syllabus.
Now we are going to discuss complete exam pattern and RRB NTPC Syllabus. In this post, you are able to find complete details about the exam pattern and subject wise chapter list, so that you can start your preparation in an easy way.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern:
There is 4 stage of the exam in RRB NTPC recruitment process.
1. Computer-based Test-1
2. Computer-based Test-2
3. Typing Skill Test
4. Documents Verification and Medical Examination
RRB NTPC Subjects for the exam:
In both the Computer Based Exam- CBT, three subjects will cover.
• General Awareness
• General Intelligence & Reasoning
Difference between CBT-1 & CBT-2
• From Mathematics in CBT-1 30 questions and CBT-2 35 questions.
• From General Awareness in CBT-1 40 questions and CBT-2 50 questions.
• From General Intelligence & Reasoning in CBT-1 30 and CBT-2 35 questions.
The total questions will ask in CBT-1 is 100, and CBT-2 is 120, subjects remain the same.
The time duration in CBT-1 and CBT-2 is 90 minutes and for PWD candidates is 120 minutes.
The candidates planning to appear for the RRB NTPC exam must refer to the syllabus to start their preparation. For the preparation, aspirants can refer to previous year’s papers so that they can have an idea about the exam paper. There are so many authors available in markets. The aspirants can refer to any one of them. Let’s discuss the subject wise syllabus.
RRB NTPC Syllabus CBT-1
Previous Year RRB NTPC Exam Analysis: Mathematics
• Number System
• Decimals & Fractions
• LCM, HCF
• Ratio and Proportions
• Time and Work
• Time and Distance
• Simple and Compound Interest
• Profit and Loss
• Elementary Algebra
• Elementary Statistics
Previous Year RRB NTPC Exam Analysis: General Intelligence & Reasoning
• Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
• Coding and Decoding
• Mathematical Operations
• Similarities and Differences
• Blood Relationships
• Analytical Reasoning
• Venn Diagrams
• Data Sufficiency
• Statement- Conclusion
• Statement- Courses of Action
• Decision Making
• Interpretation of Graphs
Previous Year RRB NTPC Exam Analysis: General Awareness
• Current Events of National and International Importance
• Games and Sports
• Art and Culture of India
• Indian Literature
• Monuments and Places of India
• General Science up to class 10th Std.
• History of India and Freedom Struggle
• Geography of India and World
• Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system
• Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Programs
• UN and Other important World Organizations
• Environmental Issues of India and World
• Basics Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations
• Transport Systems in India
• Indian Economy
• Famous Personalities of India and World
• Flagship Government Programs
• Flora and Fauna of India
• Government and Public Sector Organizations of India
Stage 2: CBT-2
The candidates who all selected for CBT-1, they need to prepare for CBT-2. The syllabus of CBT-2 remaining same, only the difficulty level will increase.
Stage 3: Typing Skill Test
After clearing CBT-2, the selected candidates will appear for the next level of exam that is Typing Skill Test. In this exam, candidates required 30 words per minute typing speed in English or 25 words per minutes in Hindi without editing tools and spelling check option.
Stage 4: Documents Verification
After clearing all the three stages of exams the selected candidates will call for Documents verification and medical fitness exam. At the time of document verification, the candidates need to provide all the original documents. In medical fitness exam, the candidates need to perform a prescribed medical test.
I hope you find complete details about RRB NTPC Syllabus and exam pattern. Thank you for reading this article. If you have any query then feel free to contact us.