SSC CGL Syllabus
The schedule for SSC CGL Syllabus is referenced beneath. Applicants must investigate the adjustment in the schedule and test design and plan in like manner for SSC CGL 2018-19 examinations.
For the preparation, every aspirant must go through the exam syllabus. In the post, we are trying to provide you brief syllabus of SSC CGL.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern:
If you planning to appear for SSC CGL than you must aware about the exam pattern. There is four stages of SSC CGL exam.
- Tier 1- Online exam (Objective): In this exam total 100 questions will ask from General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. Total marks will be 100 and the time duration will be 60 minutes.
- Tier 2- Online exam (Objective): In this stage of exam there will be 2 papers conducted for Quantitative Aptitude- 100 Question/200 Marks and General English- 200 Questions/200 Marks. The time duration will be 2 hours for both the papers. In addition, for the post of AAO & JSO 2 papers will be conducted for Statistics- 100 Questions/200 Marks and General Studies (Finance & Economics)- 100 Questions/200 Marks. The time duration for all the paper will be 2 hours.
- Tier 3- Offline exam(Pen & Paper): In this exam, a descriptive paper will be conducted, Candidates may write Essay, Precise, Latter, Application, etc. Maximum mark will be 100 and the time duration will be 60 minutes. The mode of the exam will be pen & paper.
- Tier 4- Document Verification & Computer Proficiency Test: In this stage of exam computer proficiency exam will conduct. Documents will be also verified in this stage.
SSC CGL Syllabus:
Let’s discuss Subject wise syllabus and chapters covered in the syllabus.
Previous year’s SSC CGL Exam Analysis: English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrase and Idiom Meaning
- One Word Substitution
- Phrase Replacement or Sentence Correction
- Error Spotting
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Cloze test
Previous Year’s SSC CGL Exam Analysis: General Awareness
- Culture, Indian History, Geography (Indian + World), Environment, Economy, Polity
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Space Science, Computer and Mobile Technology, Diseases, Pollution and Nutrition
- Current Affairs, Sports, People in News, Books and Authors, Important Dates, Schemes, Portfolios.
Previous year’s SSC CGL Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
- Simplification: BODMAS Rule, Fractions, Surds and Indices
- Interest: Problems on Simple, Compound Interests and Installments
- Percentage: Calculation situated essential Percentage Problems
- Ratio and Proportion: Problems on Simple, Compound Ratios and Direct/Indirect Proportions
- Average: Problems on Average, Weight/Height/Marks
- Problems on Ages: Basic Problems on Ages
- Speed, time and separation: Problems on Average/Relative paces, Boats, Trains
- Profit and Loss: Profit/Loss, Dishonest/Successive dealings, Partnerships
- Number Series: Moderate to troublesome issues on Completing the arrangement, Finding Missing/Wrong Term
- Number System: Moderate issues on LCM and HCF, Irrational or Rational Numbers, Proper advances ought to be pursued to fathom unreasonable to levelheaded numbers
- Mensuration: Problems on Plane Figures, for example, Square, Rectangle, Circles, Cone, Cylinder
- Data Interpretation: Tables, Problems on Bar/Line Graphs, Pie Charts
- Time and Work: Problems on Work productivity, Wages and Pipes
- Mixture issues: To Make a Mixture from Two or More Entities/Mixtures
- Algebra: Basic Linear Equations in a couple of factors, Quadratic and Algebraic Identities are critical. Keep in mind every one of the personalities
- Geometry: Problems identified with Triangles congruency, Similarity hypotheses, Circle harmonies, and digression hypotheses, Co-ordinate geometry and so forth. Keep in mind every one of the hypotheses.
- Trigonometry: Problems dependent on Trigonometric proportions and Identities, Height and Distance
Read this also:
Previous Year’s SSC CGL Exam Analysis: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Classification: Number, Letter, GK and Meaningful Words based questions
- Analogy: Number, Letter, GK and Meaningful Words based questions
- Coding Decoding: Questions on Coding by Analogy, Coding and disentangling by letter moving and Coding Letters of a Word. Could likewise incorporate, Coding and disentangling in an invented language.
- Puzzle: Number-based riddles like 7 × 5 × 6 × 5 = 6575, at that point 8 × 7 × 4 × 6 = ?or Find the right condition type questions or Quant put together inquiries like with respect to age, speed, and separation or Seating game plan questions.
- Matrix: 1 or 2 Matrix of letters with numbers are given from which the right arrangement of numbers for a given word is to discover.
- Word development: From the given word discover whether the given choice words can be shaped or not.
- Arranging words in Logical request or Dictionary request: It can be an important request of completing a specific assignment or following a certain rule. In lexicon, request words are to be organized by lexicon succession in rising or dropping request.
- Venn outline: Problems dependent on Venn Diagram Types of Question: Represent the connection between Student, Teacher and Boys, Syllogisms.
- Directions and Distances: Simple issues that can be fathomed by simply drawing all data on paper.
- Blood Relations: General Blood Relation Problems.
- Missing Number: Find the missing number from the given lattice or chart.
- Series:: Mainly inquiries on Number and Alphabet arrangement. Question Type: Complete the given arrangement ab_bb_ab_cc
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: Ques like Complete the example, Assemble Image, Mirror Image, Hidden Image, Counting Figures. Figure based Analogy, Classification, Series or 3D shape based questions might be inquired.
- Verbal Reasoning: Questions on Statements and Conclusions, Statements and Inferences, Statements and Assumptions, Assertion and Reason. Inquiries on Course of Action and Statements and Arguments can likewise be inquired.
I hope you find the complete details about the syllabus and exam pattern. Thanku for reading this article.