SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Apply for 1564 Sub Inspector Posts
Staff Selection Commission SSC has released the notification of SI Sub Inspector in Delhi Police DP and Central Armed Police Police CAPF Examination/SSC CPO SI. The Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through ssc.nic.in on or before 16th July 2020. The SSC has released a total of 1564 vacancies under the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020. The SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Apply for 1564 Sub Inspector Posts official notice released officially. The CBT Computer Based Test SSC CPO SI 2020 is scheduled to be held from 29th September to 05th October 2020. Check all the details of the SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 here.
As per the official notification SSC CPO Recruitment 2020, 169 vacancies are for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and 1395 for Sub Inspector (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). The candidates can apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Apply for 1564 Sub Inspector Posts from the official SSC website.
Important Link of SSC CPO 2020
Eligibility criteria of SSC CPO Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: As per the official notice the candidates should be 20 to 25 years as on 01st January 2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01/2001.
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from the any recognized university of India.
The male candidates must process a valid driving license for LMV on the date fixed for Physical Test and measurement test for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police. For more eligibility criteria read the official notice of SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Apply for 1564 Sub Inspector Posts.
Exam Pattern of SSC CPO Recruitment 2020
The SSC CPO SI Exam will consist of Paper 1, Physical Standard Test(PST)/ Physical Endurance Test(PET), Paper 2, and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Paper 1 Pattern of SSC CPO 2020
- General Intelligence and Reasoning 50 Questions / 50 Marks
- General Knowledge and General Awareness 50 Questions / 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions / 50 Marks
- English Comprehension – 50 Questions /50 Marks
The duration of the exam will be 2 Hours. Check the official notification of SSC CPO 2020 for more details.
Paper 2 Pattern of SSC CPO SI Exam 2020
- English Language & Comprehension – 200 Question / 200 Marks and duration will be 2 Hours.
Questions in both papers will be Objective Multiple Choice Type. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper 1 & Paper 2. Candidates are therefore advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Check important previous year papers of SSC
- SSC MTS Previous Year Papers with Solutions – Click Here
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Papers with Solution – Click Here
- SSC CGL Previous Year Papers with Solution – Click Here
How to Apply for SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam 2020
- Visit the official SSC website.
- Click on the Login tab available on the right side of the Home Page.
- Registred as a new user and fill the required details.
- After creating the ID click on the SSC CPO Apply Tab on Homepage.
- Click on CAPF Tab.
- Click on the link “ Sub Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2020”
- Fill all the required details.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Print and copy of bank challan and submitted form for any further reference.