SSC MTS Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced recruitment for the post of Multi-tasking non-technical staff (MTS). There will be 2 stages of exam in the recruitment process. 1st Stage of exam schedule from 02nd August 2019 to 6th September and 2nd stage of the exam schedule on 17th November 2019. SSC MTS Syllabus is very important for your preparation.
This article, we are going to discuss complete exam pattern and complete details of SSC MTS Syllabus. The candidates who all are interested in this recruitment must complete the application before the last date. Through this article, we are going to provide all the details about SSC MTS Syllabus so that all the aspirant can start the preparation for the exam.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
The first step of preparation of SSC MTS Exam all the aspirant must aware about the exam pattern and exam syllabus. Knowing the key features of exam candidates is able to start the exam preparation in an easy way. As we already mentioned that there will be 2 stages of the exam in this recruitment process.
- Stage 1 – CBT (Computer Based Exams)
- Stage 2 – Descriptive Test
Let’s discuss important details of SSC MTS Syllabus for both the papers of Stage 1 and Stage 2.
Read This also:
Exam Pattern of Stage 1 – CBT: Exam pattern of CBT will be online.
CBT Exam – Subjects, Number of Question, Marks, and Time duration:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 Questions, 25 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Questions, 25 Marks
- General English – 25 Questions, 25 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Questions, 25 Marks
- Total time duration will be 90 Minutes. 120 minutes for other candidates. For more details check complete notification. The exam paper will be multiple choices, objective type questions only.
Exam Pattern of Stage 2 – Descriptive Test: Exam pattern of Descriptive test will be offline.
Descriptive Test: In this exam to test the writing skill of the candidates. The candidate has to write a short essay or letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution. Total marks will be 50 of the descriptive text, and the time duration of the exam will be 30 minutes. 40 Minutes for other candidates.
Note: There will be negative marking in the stage 1 CBT exam. 0.25 Marks will be deducted for every question if attempted wrong by the candidates. Candidates must be very careful when selecting the answer from the given options. There will be no negative marking in stage 2 descriptive test.
SSC MTS Syllabus:
Let’s discuss the SSC MTS Syllabus. As already discussed above in stage 1 CBT exam, there will be 4 subjects.
SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus:
- Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and decoding, Analogy, Odd and Out, Syllogism, Direction Sense, Ranking, Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image, Embedded or Complete the Image, Counting Figure, Blood Relations, Matrix, Mathematical Calculations, Word Order according to dictionary, Verbal reasoning, figure classification, discriminating observation, arithmetical number series.
SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Syllabus:
- Number System / HCF / LCM, Percentage, Simplification, Problem on age, Average, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Ratio / Mixture / Allegation, Time / Speed / Distance, CI & SI, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, DI, Algebra.
SSC MTS General English Syllabus:
- Spot the error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms & Antonyms, Spelling / Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of the sentence, Comprehension Passage.
SSC MTS General Awareness Syllabus:
- Static General Knowledge, General Science includes up to 10th general science i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Book and Author’s names, Current affairs, Important Dates, Sports, History, Geography, Economics scene, General polity including the constitution, Scientific research. The general awareness section questions specially designed questions to test the candidate’s general awareness around him. This will also include daily events.
Final Selection Stage: All the candidates qualified for documents verification are required to appear for document verification along with original documents.
Thank you for reading this article, I hope this will help you in your preparation for SSC MTS Exam.