UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Service Selection Commission UPSSSC announced online application form for the post of Combined Direct 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019. The candidates who are interested in the following recruitment of UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2019 can read complete details of eligibility criteria, and all other details.
Post name – Junior Assistant 10+2 Direct Recruitment 2019
Important Dates for the Recruitment process:
- Notification Out Date – 26/06/2019
- Application Begin Date – 26/06/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 20/07/2019
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee – 20/07/2019
- Last Date to Submit Final Form – 20/07/2019
- Correction Last Date – 27/07/2019
- Exam Date – Notify Soon
- Admit Card Available Date – Notify Soon
Check these Vacancies Also:
- IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Application Form 2019
- Haryana HSSC Clerk Online Application Form 2019
- Railway SECR Apprentice Online Application Form 2019
- General / OBC – Rs. 185/-
- SC /ST / – Rs. 95/-
- PH – Rs. 25/-
Mode of Payment:
- Pay Exam Fee through online mode via Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking Or Pay Fee via SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
Number of Vacancies:
- 1186 Post
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized board of India.
- Typing Speed 25 WPM in Hindi OR 30 WPM in English.
- CCC Exam Passed from DOEACC / Nielit.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019:
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation as per UPSSSC Junior Assistant 26 Exam / 2016 Recruitment rule, for more details, read complete official notification.
Read This Also:
- Physics Most Important Questions with Solution for RRB NTPC, RRB Group D, SSC CGL, etc.
- Chemistry Most Important Questions with Solution for RRB NTPC, RRB Group D, SSC CGL, etc.
|Pay Exam Fee|
Submit Final Application Form
|For Online Correction|
Download Official Notification